COVID Emergency Hotline
Support available for food, counselling and other basic needs.
If you encounter hardships because:
- You lost your job
- You are working reduced hours
- You tested positive for COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with person(s) tested positive for COVID-19
- You are stressed
- You are out of isolation but still struggle financially and mentally
- You are in the high-risk group
Call the Emergency Hotline 1-833-217-6614 Monday to Sunday, from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. if your life has been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Responders can speak 22 languages. All information will be kept strictly confidential.